|Me. Straight up. Well...maybe with a little teeth whitening in photoshop. ;)|
I'm a pretty private person, normally. Actually, it's kind of not normal. But that's another post for another day.
But, for some reason, the "privacy" of The Internets (yes, I added an "s" to it...just go with it) makes me just want to spill my guts.
Though I normally don't do these types of Q & As, but when my girl Kelly tagged me and I read it, I figured I'd give it a try because this one, unlike many of the other ones I see doesn't have rules for you to tag 197 people, do 3 jumping jacks, comment and tweet your answers while standing on one leg.
Okay, maybe I'm over exaggerating...but y'all know those quiz things I'm talking about.
But, I'm gonna put my own spin on it. Because, that's how I roll. So, I won't be bothering y'all with the 11 facts about me part because, quite frankly I just don't want to lose any readers when I regale the saga that is my exciting and adventurous life. </sarcasm>
1. Every tagged person must tell 11 things about themselves. (Yeah...I won't be doing this.)
2. Answer the 11 questions that the person who tagged you asked.
3. Ask 11 questions for the 11 blogs that you are going to tag.
4. Mention the blog that tagged you but don't tag back.
My Questions From Kelly:
1. If you could only DVR one show, what would it be? The Office
2. What is your favorite movie and book? This is REALLY hard. I just...I can't. I can't pick one. Well, okay, I can. My favorite movie is Reign Over Me and my favorite book (other than the Bible...) is Pride and Prejudice.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Bora Bora.
4. Christian Grey, Edward Cullen, or Mr. Darcy? Defend your answer ;-). Okay, this one is pretty easy. I haven't read the book, so no Mr. Grey. I'm a hardcore Team Jacobite, so no Mr. Cullen. I'd definitely pick Mr. Darcy if I had to choose from these three. Why? 1) Darcy is human...unlike Edward. 2) Darcy is normal, unlike Grey. 3) Darcy is filthy rich. (call me shallow!?!) Though I don't particularly care for brooding men, I'll take dark and brooding over weird with a complex and non-human/cold ANY DAY!
5. Rice pudding or tapioca? Um...neither. There is no chocolate in either of those things.
6. Congrats, you just won the lottery, big time. What are the first three things you do? Tithe. Pay off my debt and my parents' debt. Buy one of these while I donate my car to charity.
7. What's your favorite holiday recipe? Bonus points for sharing. Oreo FREAKING truffles. Recipe can be found here.
8. If people knew you outside the blogosphere, whats one thing that might surprise them about you? That I'm pretty shy?
9. What's one of your guilty pleasures? Magazines.
10. If you could have any dream job, what would it be? I would like to be the person that names streets. Or paint colors. I know, weird. But it would be awesome.
11. What are you looking forward to the most in 2013? Meeting a man. A real one. It WILL happen. Say it with me, ladies.
So, I'm not tagging anyone in particular. I'm tagging EVERYONE that reads my blog!! :) Yep, I took the easy way out. Just go with it. Here are my 11 questions for you to answer, should you choose to accept my challenge.
1. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
2. Colored Christmas lights or white Christmas lights?
3. What is your least favorite smell?
4. Do you have any pets?
5. What did you eat for dinner 2 nights ago?
6. What was your very first job?
7. If you could have any dream job, what would it be?
8. What was your favorite memory from 2012?
9. Daniel Radcliffe or Taylor Lautner? Explain.
10. Do you wear pajamas?
11. How many jobs have you had?
Tag! You're it!