In honor of the day, I've decided to list some of my favorite birthday gifts I've received along with the year I've received them...if I remember. Reminisce with me on the differences between my 13th birthday and my 31st birthday here.
BEST BIRTHDAY GIFTS
- Boombox/stereo set - I think I was about 11. It looked kind of like this without the extra speakers on top. I was in love!
- Set of rainbow glitter nail polishes and body glitter - back when facial glitter was all the rage. 90s kids you know what I'm talking about!
- Shot of Patron Silver - This was for my 21st birthday. This introduced me right away to top shelf liquor. For this I am thankful.
- Dalmation mini backpack - I think I was 13? You know those animal mini backpacks that were all the rage in the 90s. Yep, I had a Dalmatian dog one.
- Limited Too sweatshirt - I didn't have a lot of expensive clothes growing up, though a lot of my friends did. For my 7th birthday, I got a Limited Too sweatshirt and you'd have thought I'd died and gone to heaven.
And now, also in honor of my birthday, I will share with you some great Birthday GIFs. :) Because it's not a real party until someone busts out GIFs, right?