Things I'm Not Doing
- Decorating for fall. (echoing Steph) I tried. And I just can't do it. I'm about to tear my house apart in a month for Christmas so decorating for fall is just too much. Plus my interior is all cool colors...I.E. not orange. I ventured into a burlap wreath and spray painted a chicken wire pumpkin which I now think just looks weird.
- Drinking coffee. This is where I stop being basic. I don't drink coffee...at all. No PSLs, no cappuccinos, no frappes...if it contains coffee I will not be drinking it.
- Able to find time between now and mid-November for M and I paint our kitchen cabinets. Seriously, between work travel and other trips/things we have planned, we're booked solid!
- Buying Hewitt another Halloween costume. We've tried before with the clothes and he just won't have it. He shuts down. He won't even stand up or, worse, he pees on them. I briefly entertained the idea of getting him some dog grip socks since he slides on our hardwood floors but I think he'd hate me forever.
- Toting around old, raggedy, or free-gift-with-purchase luggage. I've started traveling more with work so I bit the bullet and invested in some grown-up matching luggage. It's a three-piece set and I got a great deal on it from E-Bags.
Now you're turn! Tell me what's going on with you and link up below!