I am quite the voracious reader. Hmmm...I feel like I've written that sentence before. Anywho, I haven't really been reading a lot of books lately since I moved and part of that was due to the fact that I don't have a library card yet in Wilmington. GASP! That's on my to-do list...eventually. But what I DO have are Amazon and Barnes and Noble gift cards. For today's Top 5 Tuesday, here are the 5 books I'll be reading this month.
1. How to Be Good by Nick Hornby
2. New York Regional Mormon Singles Halloween Dance by Elna Baker
3. The Last Child by John Hart
4. 31 Dates in 31 Days by Tamara Duricka Johnson
5. Scarlet Nights by Jude Deveraux