A quick few rants and raves for today...since Monday seems to be the best day to be annoyed...right?
1. Ice Bucket Challenges - let me just get this off my chest. First of all, I think it's great that people are actually donating money to a very worthy cause. However, why chain-letter people into dumping cold water on themselves? Why not just donate money to a worthy cause because you WANT to? Also, how many people are actually donating money to ALS organizations and how many are just posting funny videos of themselves getting dumped with cold water? I did hear that the ALS society has had their annual donations increased to like 4 million dollars or something. So that's good. But I just kind of abhor the trendiness of these videos and literally seeing everyone I know post them on social media. #stahp
Also, side note...this idea originally became popular about 6 months ago...but it's now popular again?
I don't know, y'all. I have mixed thoughts about this but mostly I loathe extremely trendy things so this turns me off. And if any of you tag me I will cut you. The end.
2. Pilling clothing - Are you supposed to shave your clothes? (sweaters, pants, etc.) I have a few that are pilling like crazy.
3. "Good Quality" clothes that fall apart. I have a pair of pants that are from New York and Company. I consider their clothes to be of good quality since their pricing usually reflects it. AND I've been shopping there for years and have had clothing last forever! However, I have 2 pairs of pants that fit great and I love...both of which are less than 6 months old...and both of which have had the hem fall out. I've had to fix the hem in both pants and one pair is ripping on the sides...it's so weird. Am I going to have to find another place to buy pants now?!?!
4. Allergies. Mine have been especially bad this week/weekend and I'm OVER THEM.
5. Loud neighbors. Again...done with them. I can't wait until M and I have a HOUSE to live in and can't see or hear our neighbors at all. HAHA!