Those of you not familiar with my...ahem...unconventional method of picking football teams and winners, might want to familiarize yourself first.
Then take a look at the handy chart I made below to pick this year's winner. :)
Okay, so whenever I don't have a horse in the race, I usually resort to picking a team to root for based on the above (very complex) system. I compare both teams based on the criteria and the one with the most "wins" is the team I root for. If there is a tie, I will add the category of best coach.
This one was kind of a no-brainer...but I really loathe the Patriots so I'm glad my formula worked out. HA! I'll explain each briefly below...
1. Best colors - well duh. Navy and lime green are so cute! I love it!
2. Best home city - give me a west coast city over Foxborough (Boston) any day. And Seattle is one of the cities I absolutely want to visit someday!
3. Cutest QB - while most will probably disagree with me...Tom Brady just doesn't do it for me. I think Russell Wilson is cute. AND he's a good guy.
4. Hottest players overall - While Russell Wilson is a cutie, the Patriots have quite an abundance of hot players like Danny Amendola, The Gronk and Jimmy Garoppolo.
5. If there were a war between the two team's mascots and they had to fight each other, the Patriot would clearly win. It's a human. With a musket. No match for a bird of prey.
6. Fans - This one was clear. Patriots fans are some of the most annoying in the NFL. They would probably never win in this category unless they were up against...maybe Philly...or Dallas. But still...it would be hard.
Based on my highly scientific formula, the Seattle Seahawks will win the Super Bowl. Who do you think will win?