3 ripe bananas, mashed
1/2 cup butter, softened (or buttery spread)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 - 1 cup chocolate chips (depending on your preference)
2 cups of all-purpose flower
3/4 cup of brown sugar (substitute with Splenda brown sugar for a healthy option)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar together then combine the rest of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until all ingredients are combined and banana is distributed evenly.
- Pour into a greased muffin or brownie pan (fill cups about 3/4 of the way full).
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick stuck into the center of a muffin comes out clean.