I've done a few Christmas themed Top 5 Tuesday posts in the past with a Top 5 Favorite Christmas Songs post here and a Top 5 Best Christmas Gifts here.
Today, Top 5 Tuesday is all about some of the best Christmas movies I've seen. I'm a huge fan of Christmas movies because I really think they help to get people into the Christmas spirit. All of these have good messages about love, family, friendships, etc.
1. The Grinch (1966 version). It's so good. I tear up everytime the Grinch's heart grows three sizes.
2. Elf. This is probably the most quoted Christmas movie ever. I seriously love Will Ferrell so much in this movie. "SANTA! I KNOW HIM!"
3. White Christmas. This old movie features one of my most favorite singers ever, Bing Crosby. I love the tale of old Hollywood plus the clothes, music and dance routines are legendary.
4. Charlie Brown Christmas. After just seeing this movie for the FIRST TIME on Thursday, I really, really liked it. Charles Schultz definitely knew a thing or two about Christmastime commercialism and the part when Linus reads the Christmas story is SO good.
5. Home Alone. I remember watching this movie when it first came out and it's such a perfect story about family relationships during Christmastime.
Honorable Mention: Okay, I couldn't figure out which I liked better between this one and Home Alone...but Christmas Vacation is seriously hilarious AND another family movie. I love the family dinner scenes. HA!
Did I list your favorite? If not, which Christmas movies do YOU love?
PS: In an effort to maintain some continuity with the ol' bloggity blog, I'm going to be doing a posting schedule. So, as much as possible, I'm going to try and post according to this schedule:
Monday Space (home decor/design/interior design photos)
Top 5 Tuesday (this is already a main staple on ALOTAT)
Wednesday Wardrobe (posts about fashion and clothing)
Wildcard Thursday (to allow for my random personality, a blanket post...you know, like a wildcard)
Friday - either Confessional Friday or InstaFriday (or maybe both!)
Saturday/Sunday (I usually don't post unless it's a holiday or special feature)
I'm looking forward to a bit of continuity from now on. Please continue to tune in to A Little of This and That and leave me comment love. Y'all know those comments make my day!