Meaning, I like to read a lot. Not, that I only read big books. Y'all know what I mean.
Anywho, lately, I've been reading some good books, so why not share with you? Any bookheads out there? Holla!!
1. The Leigh Koslow Mystery Series by Edie Claire: A great short mystery read (I think there are maybe 9 of these books??) that has lots of great characters. I just finished book 3 and can't wait to start 4!
2. Lavender Morning by Jude Deveraux: One of my favorite author's starts a new series that combines southern history, mystery, World War II and true love. You will find yourself totally absorbed into this book and the characters.
3. Southern Fried Sushi by Jennifer Rogers Spinola: A surprisingly heartfelt novel about coming home. Not gonna lie...the end of this brought out some waterworks.
4. Iron House by John Hart: Hart can be kind of intense in his plots but this one, like his others, does not disappoint. I just re-read this after having read it when it was first released. A great story about brothers, secrets and family bonds.
5. Darcy's Story by Janet Aylmer: Fans of Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy see Darcy's side of things in this well-written book. The timing lines up with P&P for when Darcy was away and traveling. A great insight into what Darcy might have told had Ms. Austen shared his side.
What books have you been into lately?