I'm linking up with the lovely Mrs. Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition for today's Confessional Friday post.
1. I came to the realization this week that I don't know how to actually cook rice. Yeah, I'm sure I could buy the easy-to-cook kind, but, yeah. [Hangs head in shame.]
2. I had REAL ice cream after eating frozen yogurt for the last little while. Heh. BIG difference. Oh, and some homemade hot fudge. It was seriously The Schizz.
3. I'm taking my little furchild to the groomer tomorrow. I'm probably more nervous than he is.
4. I want to quote from Bridesmaids all the time. The problem is, most of the quotes are inappropriate. Sigh.
5. I finished workout 2 of week 1 of C25k and I'm alive. Hallelujah.
6. I've also been wanting to quote New Girl this week but don't think anyone would quite appreciate it. "Girls with clean hair. Models eating sliders. Bernadette Peters on a high beam. Freshly baked bread." Anyone?
7. NERD ALERT. I'm a history
nut nerd. I'll own that. But I usually only like certain parts/eras of history. I've never really enjoyed studying or reading about the American Civil War (aka The War of Northern Aggression) and I'm not sure why. However, I'm reading this great alternate-reality book about what would've happened had England joined in on the Confederate side of the war. It's pretty interesting and has caused me to be interested in the Civil War. It also helps that I live in a city that was pretty influential during the Civil War and work on a historic site that just happens to be where the largest amphibious battle of the war occurred. See? It's all one big ol' circle. </nerd alert>
Well, blog friends, that's about it. I hope everyone has a wonderfully safe weekend. And make sure you use your [sun] protection.