I was inspired by many things in the past week.
First of all, I worked at a 5k race at work and, well, I was inspired to
Well, at least I'm gonna try to run the whole thing. I started the Couch to 5k program and survived the first workout without collapsing.
So, in other words, a strong start! ;)
Another thing that inspired me was a post on happiness by my girl Leslie at A Blonde Ambition. You can read the original post here.
She started using the hashtag #HappinessIs on Twitter and listed the things that are making her happy currently. I was so inspired by her happiness list, that I decided to do my own.
1. Late night (read: 8:45 pm) runs to Walgreens for cookies with Hewitt. #HappinessIs
2. New Girl. Enough said. #HappinessIs
3. Consuming said cookies while watching New Girl. #HappinessIs
4. Accepting an interim worship leader position at my church while they search for a new worship pastor. #HappinessIs
5. Statement necklaces. #HappinessIs
6. A faithful God. #HappinessIs
7. Hibachi chicken. Seriously, I can't stop thinking about it. #HappinessIs
8. Sunburn that has, for once in my life, faded to TAN. #HappinessIs
9. Growing my shoe collection by one more pair. #HappinessIs
10. My furchild Hewitt, who wards off loneliness like nobody's business. #HappinessIs