1. My worst fashion offense of all time has to be my hair from 1991-1998.
Let's just zoom in on that for a minute.
Yep. What was I thinking?! Also, I kind of look like the rabbit from Monty Python here. :)
2. The most embarrassing song on my iPod is probably Gonna Make You Sweat by C+C Music Factory. Oh, and maybe Adagio by Lara Fabian.
3. The last white lie I told was that I liked someone's toe nail polish color.
4. The celebrity I most wish would disappear is Justin Bieber. Honorable mention goes to Kimye and, on most days, Taylor Swift.
5. Sometimes I wish I could just live on a farm with goats, miniature donkeys, a miniature cow and lots of land to plant flowers and vegetables. I don't think I could "live off the land" (because mama loves certain processed foods way too much) but I could try. Wishful thinking. :)
6. My childhood crush was Kevin Richardson and there might have been a brief crush on Andrew Keegan.
7. I've never turned down chocolate.
8. Action or war movies makes me a nervous wreck. Also children and confrontation.
9. I'd rather watch paint dry than watch MMA, UFC or boxing.
10. Much like a train wreck, I can't turn away from watching Dance Moms, Real Housewives of New Jersey or Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.
Linking up with Leslie at A Blonde Ambition.