You can see my informal photograph wedding recap here. Prepare yourselves for a barrage of photos. I've included a break so it won't take my blog forever to load. :)
Here are some of my iPhone photos:
Overall - we had an amazing time. We stayed at the Sandals Grande Riviera Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. It was awesome! I've never traveled out of the country, so I didn't have a lot to compare it to. We opted for this all-inclusive resort and...let me tell y'all...that is the way to go!
All food and drinks (and gratuities) were included in the price. We definitely took advantage of that. :) And best of all...I didn't get too terribly sunburned. I got a little burned, but that wasn't due to lack of applying sunblock...it was because I think during the couples massage we got in our beach cabana, the massage oil deactivated or washed away the sunblock I applied and I didn't reapply. So, a little pink one day, but other than that, nothing too bad. For me and my paleness? That's a huge victory.
Most of our time was spent poolside, beachside, in our room with an amazing view or eating/drinking. (Hey, it was a honeymoon, right?) :) We had a great time in Jamaica! The weather was beautiful and the island was beautiful! (even though outside the resort is kind of...sketch)
1. Splurging to rent a beach cabana for the day. TOTALLY worth it. We had beach butler service and a neck/shoulders/back massage on the beach.
2. Couples massage on the bluffs overlooking the ocean. A morning of massage with the soundtrack of the relaxing waves hitting the rocks below. AMAZING.
3. Sabrina's Marketplace restaurant. Um, the lasagna and filet mignon were the absolute best.
4. Jamaican rum. I've never been a huge fan of rum, but this trip changed my mind! We even brought some home to make some of the drinks here. (we got recipes!!)
5. Dinner at Kimonos (Japanese restaurant) on the beach. It was delicious and had beautiful views!