There are some celeb crushes that you don't mind saying out loud. These are the fairly common crushes that other people also probably have.
Then, there are some celeb crushes that you're not as likely to admit. Perhaps because they aren't considered heartthrobs. Perhaps they are way older or younger than you. Or, maybe they are just weird. You know, like Johnny Depp weird.
Anywho, here are some of MY celebrity crushes that I hate to admit.
1. Joe Buck. Many "sports people" I know loathe him. However, I love him. Especially when he wears his glasses. I think for me it's the lethal combination of blonde hair + sports knowledge.
2. Seth Meyers. Perhaps this is because he's just a hilarious person? I don't know, exactly. But funny guys definitely do well with the ladies. :)
3. Billy Burke. I'm scared to admit this one. I mean, for a long time I could only think of him as Charlie Swan. Then I started watching Revolution. All of sudden, sweet, older Charlie Swan is now powerful and wise Miles Matheson. Talk about an image change!
4. Slash. This one may not be a huge surprise. I love the rockers. Though Slash isn't a "looker" he's definitely beyond gifted in the talent department. Being ridiculously good in music makes so-so guys irresistible to women...cough...Steven Tyler...cough...Axel Rose...cough cough...Dee Snider.
5. Tony Romo. This one is hard for me to admit because of my innate dislike of the Dallas Cowboys. I grew up in a household that hated them and continue to be a C-boy hater to this day. This man would look SO much better in gold and black, wouldn't he? Still, he's one of the ones I hate to admit is cute.
Do you have any celebrity crushes you hate to admit?