I've got a case of the Mondays today...so prepare yourselves for all sorts of random ramblings.
1. I'm considering working to eliminate gluten from my diet. I've had a number of friends tell me they've really benefited from going gluten-free (or as gluten-less as possible). Have any of you tried it? Thoughts?
2. My fantasy football teamed pulled out another "W" this weekend. 2-0! :) Wahoo!
3. This weekend I learned my body has indeed aged since the last time I ventured to my local theme park. I am no longer able to ride roller coasters and spinning rides back-to-back without feeling a little...dizzy. Sigh. Sucks to be getting old.
4. I've been waking up with neck pain the last few days...and I think it's my pillow. I need a new one. My coworker was telling me about this memory foam-esque pillow that has a notch in it for neck support for side sleepers (which is moi...most of the time). They are kind of expensive but seem worth it if it's better for my neck in the long run. Have you purchased more expensive memory foam-like pillows? Do you like them?
5. I went to Target every day this weekend. (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) But I'm not ashamed. I scored 8 tops and 1 cardigan for less than $80.
6. Target has all their fall/Thanksgiving stuff in the Dollar Spot (I know!!) but they have this turkey hat that is a cooked turkey with the white paper looking things on its legs. You know, like a cooked turkey for thanksgiving...but you wear it on your head! It's basically amazing and needs to be a part of my wardrobe, but sadly it only comes in kids sizes...which do NOT fit my head. Sigh.
7. In case you were wondering (which, in all likelihood, you aren't) I'm still doing well on my C25K. I'm on Week 5 and I've actually taken the plunge and signed up for my very first 5k. Some of you may scoff because you've run 5ks since you were 11 years old and run a 5k everyday for your morning workout, but for me, it's a big deal. I've never voluntarily run 3 miles for anything. And, come to think of it...I've only involuntarily (let's use the term coercion) run 2.8 miles before and that was mostly out of guilt and motivation to not get singled-out in front of others in high school.
8. Lastly, do any of you read my blog by logging into Blogger and scrolling through "Blogs I Follow"? My blog posts have disappeared and don't seem to be updating as I post them. It's been doing this for about a week. Have any of you seen my posts come through on your feed?
And since a Monday randoms post wouldn't be complete without a random photo...
Happy Monday! :)