I try hard to keep up with my "Blogroll" page in my upper menu bar. Basically, this is an ever-growing list of blogs that I follow and read on the daily.
Lately, I've come across so many new blogs that I felt I should share my good fortune!! Below is a list of a few new blogs I've been reading (and loving!) lately...
1. Hems for Her - A blog about a plus-size fashionista Katie who happens to be a teacher IRL. :)
2. Hello Gorgeous! - A girl's life in outfit posts. I seriously love every single outfit she wears.
3. Kaliwood - A KY girl's take on life (with lots of awesome DIY projects).
4. Life of Meg - This sweet lady just got married this weekend!!
5. PinkLouLou - This southern lady is all about big hair, monograms and other pretty pink stuff.
6. ML - She's a photog who has great taste in clothes, jewelry and men. (She did marry my cousin, after all!)
7. Sama ipsa Loquitur - This lawyer gal has excellent fashion sense and an even better sense of humor!
8. The Pear Shape - Her tagline says is best: Fashion for the hip-endowed.
Any new blogs you've stumbled across lately? I'd love for you to share!!