Today at work we've spent most of the morning reading and discussing the results of a personality profile analysis that we took about a month ago. If you've ever done Myers-Briggs or the DISC test, it was similar to that.
Being an introvert, I love learning about myself and how I operate, so I was excited to see the results of the test. After reading the results I wasn't suprised by most of the information. Now, some of this stuff I could've just told you outright because I already knew it about myself. For other things, it was refreshing to see my "quirks" put into words. It made me realize that I AM normal! :)
For today's Top 5 Tuesday post, I'm listing the top 5 things about myself that this test got correct. Some of this stuff was really dead-on.
1. "She often sees when colors match or blend and may have a highly developed taste for art, music and food."
2. "She is usually neat, tidy and orderly both at work and at home."
3. "She is not a 'party-animal' and often prefers her own company." (Heh. Why do you think I love blogging so much?!?!)
4. As a team member, I provide an anchor to reality.
5. "She is often friendly, although she tends to avoid socializing at a superficial level." (Because I REALLY loathe small talk.)
Ha. All of these traits I expected to see, however there were some that I didn't expect to read. Have any of you every done any of these personality assessments? How accurate did you find that they were?