Y'all, I'm strange. Like, really strange. It's no secret. I often speak before I think and lack a verbal filter. Or, I tend to have verbal diarrhea when nervous and OVERSHARE. So, I was thinking back to when I went on a first date a few years ago and was expecting some intelligent, albeit awkward conversation. What I wasn't expecting was for me to blather off a bunch of random things about me which may or may not have included my favorite zoo animals, color and flowers. So weird. I don't even know how that came up in conversation, or if it really did...I just remember saying that and immediately thinking, "Ooooooh. Not good, April. Now you're the weirdo."
Anywho, so it got me thinking about my random and not-so-random list of favorite things. I thought that this seemed pertinent to share with you, my blog friends, or BLIENDS, if you will. I explain each item in its corresponding number.
1. Favorite Zoo Animal: Sea Lion (I have since learned I prefer Sea Lions to Seals because Seals are often portrayed as sort of bullies and mean, like in Happy Feet. Also, I recently learned there is a difference between Sea Lions and Seals from this blog post. Urm...read the comments.)
2. Favorite Item of Clothing: Cardigan (duh!)
3. Favorite Food: Macaroni & Cheese
4. Favorite Dessert: Chocolate Chip Cookies
5. Favorite Lotion/Body Scent (currently): Charmed Life by Bath & Body Works
6. Favorite Type of Shoe: Ballet Flats (duh, again!)
7. Favorite Color: Aqua (all shades)
8. Favorite Nail Color: Guy Meets Gal-veston by OPI
9. Favorite Perfume: Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana
10. Favorite Flavor of Gum: Spearmint
11. Favorite Flower: Ranunculus
12: Favorite Flower (okay, I have 2): Daffodil
13. Favorite Zoo Animal (the other fave): Flamingo
I've listed some "normal" favorite things and some not-so-normal favorite things. Now, it's your turn. Leave me a comment and tell me your favorite...
Flavor of Gum/Mint...
And please, oh please, do share if you suffer from nerve-induced verbal diarrhea. ;)
Have a wonderful Sunday!