Wait, that sounded gross. Digestable nuggets. Yuck.
Moving on...this year has been a wild one. There were some amazing events and some not-so-awesome events. Below is my year in review.
- I turned 28!
- I shared with y'all my online dating experiences (one, two, three, four)
- I went on my first date with M
- I introduced M to the blogosphere
- I had a root canal (and posted an after-pic for y'all to see!)
- I went to the zoo (aka, one of my most favorite places on Earth!)
- I revealed to all of my readers my quasi-obsession with My Little Pony and Rainbow Dash.
- I went camping and blogged on camping from a Yuppie's perspective
- I introduced you (though y'all probably already knew about it) to glamping
- Hewitt took over my blog for the days and posted his thoughts (I should really have him do this again sometime!)
- My dad turned 60 and we celebrated Mother's Day IN THE SAME WEEKEND!
- I posted this recipe and it blew up on Pinterest!
- I went deep sea fishing. Never Again.
- My dad had heart valve replacement surgery
- After a scary episode with Hawaiian punch, I was forced to do some unorthodox blogging
- The saga (thankfully) ended soon after
- I posted the only correct way to eat a cupcake
- I got a raise and a promotion at work
- I discovered a really cool local park with M and picnicked (sp?) there
- I blogged about being too busy and taking the scenic route
- I made another heavily-repinned recipe: Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- I got engaged (story here)
- I shared 10 human behaviors I find puzzling
- I blogged about budgeting and calling in favors with regards to my wedding
- M & I had our engagement photos taken
- The good, the bad and the ugly of my life in December
- I shared with you the sweets that I cannot control myself around
How was your 2013?